Thursday 30 December 2021

“Glory In My Infirmities”

The spiritual remedies that Christ offers to us in this Laodicean era - the gold, eyesalve and white raiment, have been mentioned often during our time together so far. Some posts have been also referring to the 8 natural remedies/doctors given to us all at this time to heal, restore, maintain and prevent the physical diseases that we have to deal with in our lives, from the affects of sin in this world.

Many of us carry the affects of a lifetime of heredity and cultivated tendencies to evil, making us less effective than we could be in our ministry for Christ. It may not be the LORD’s will, or for our best good, to have these necessarily removed at this time, while we are to be living the 3AM - the absolutely dependant, victorious Christian life. 


If it so happens that we are to continue to bear any of these affects, let us accept them in the spirit that we have seen demonstrated in the encouraging example of the apostle Paul recorded for us: 


And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 2 Corinthians 12:7-10


So,  


Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13,14