Sunday 6 February 2022

Ashamed

And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. Genesis 2:25

O my God, I trust in Thee: let me not be ashamed,

let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Yea, let none that wait on Thee be ashamed:

let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.

Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me Thy paths.

Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me:

for Thou art the God of my salvation;

on Thee do I wait all the day.

Remember, O LORD, Thy tender mercies and Thy lovingkindnesses;

for they have been ever of old. Psalm 25:2-6


O keep my soul, and deliver me:

let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in Thee. Psalms 25:20


Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon Thee:

let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave. Psalms 31:17


The LORD knoweth the days of the upright:

and their inheritance shall be for ever.

They shall not be ashamed in the evil time:

and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

But the wicked shall perish,

and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs:

they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away. Psalm 37:18-20


Shew me a token for good;

that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed:

because Thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me. Psalms 86:17


Then shall I not be ashamed,

when I have respect unto all Thy commandments. Psalms 119:6


A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband:

but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones. Proverbs 12:4


Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded:

they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Isaiah 41:11


But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation:

ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. Isaiah 45:17


And kings shall be thy nursing fathers,

and their queens thy nursing mothers:

they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth,

and lick up the dust of thy feet;

and thou shalt know that I am the LORD:

for they shall not be ashamed that wait for Me. Isaiah 49:23


Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed:

neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame. Isaiah 54:4


Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at His word;

Your brethren that hated you,

that cast you out for My name's sake, said,

Let the LORD be glorified:

but He shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. Isaiah 66:5


O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake Thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from Me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters. Jeremiah 17:13


But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one:

therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail:

they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper:

their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten. Jeremiah 20:11


And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied,

and praise the name of the LORD your God,

that hath dealt wondrously with you:

and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel,

and that I am the LORD your God, and none else:

and My people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26,27


Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of Me and of My words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He cometh in the glory of His Father with the holy angels. Mark 8:37,38


For whosoever shall be ashamed of Me and of My words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He shall come in his own glory, and in His Father's, and of the holy angels. Luke 9:26


For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16


And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Romans 5:5


As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a Stumblingstone and Rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed. Romans 9:33


According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. Philippians 1:20


Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 2 Timothy 1:8


For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day. 2 Timothy 1:12


Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15


Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you. Titus 2:8


Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ. 1 Peter 3:16


And now, little children, abide in Him; that, when He shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at his coming. 1 John 2:28