Sunday 3 July 2022

False Prophets and Peace and Safety

It has always been a characteristic of false prophets that they see visions of peace; and they will be saying, “Peace and safety,” when sudden destruction comes upon them. The true will boldly reprove sin and warn of coming wrath. EW 139


For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of My people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace. Jeremiah 6:14; 8:11


Because, even because they have seduced My people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace…To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 13:10,16


Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27


These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33