Monday 11 July 2022

Look Out!

Rather than jumping in with our preconceived opinions, using our God-given discernment and observation it will be very obvious what any person’s words and actions are revealing about themselves. They are perfectly capable of demonstrating which side they have chosen by their words and actions, without any commentary from any nominal Christian who has decided that they need to become involved, and that they can offer an accurate analysis of another person’s life. The Scriptures have several names for this practice; backbiting being one of them.

The faithful people of God will have brought “into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ”, and will only be speaking His words as He abides in their heart. They will look out and be “free indeed” from this satanic trap, critical spirit, and soul destroying practice, for eternity, this being one of the characteristics of the 144,000. 


Search me, O God, and know my heart:

try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me,

and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 13:23,24