Friday 10 July 2020

God’s Little Lambs

He saith unto him, Feed My lambs. John 21:15

He shall feed His flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom. Isaiah 40:11

A poem today from one of God’s little lambs:

God’s True Way

A cruel stone 
that struck a child one day
And helped her learn 
of God’s true way.

So, bad things turn out for good, 
I know that’s an encouraging word,
For Joseph, the same thing happened,
As I’m sure that you have heard.

Remember today what I have told you
As you continue to study God’s way,
And tell friends too, what God can do,
As you live from day to day.

Dear children…live for God. Overcome daily…learn to endure hardness, to bear life's burdens cheerfully, and to look ever on the bright side. “Hope in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.” (Psalm 43:5.)…Be obedient, be loving, and may the Lord bless these little lambs is my prayer. 3MR 126