Saturday 9 October 2021

A Morning Prayer

Father,

Thank you for another day of life, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in me as it is in all of the unfallen worlds and on this earth with all that is happening here in the Great Controversy between Christ and satan.


Please may Christ come in and abide, empty me of self, convert and cleanse me 


Please make me a new creature, with the mind of Christ, that delights to do Your will.


Thank You for the work of the Holy Ghost and the angels in my life.


Thank you for the latter rain, at the time of the latter rain.


Thank you for the daily bread of all types and for the multitude of blessings that You pour so abundantly upon me and for all of those that are prayed for in my life.


Please may Christ come in and forgive me of all of the sins between You and me, as I forgive those who have have done any wrong against me.


Please cleanse me from all unrighteousness, lead me not into temptation, but, deliver me from evil, and may I please have my name written back in the Lamb’s book of life.


Thank you and can I please buy of Christ, with all that I am and have again today, the gold, eye salve, white raiment and the Pearl of great price.


Thank you that I am now justified to your law, please also sanctify me according to Your will and good pleasure.


For Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, both now and forever, and I ask all of these things in the worthy Name of Christ.


Amen.


Based on Matthew 6:9-13


After this manner therefore pray ye…