Sunday 28 June 2020

I Disease

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,

I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; 
I will be like the most High. Isaiah 14:12-14

The s-I-n of I-ndependence I-n Laod-I-cea I-s st-I- ll r-I-fe at th-I-s t-I-me; 
Because thou sayest, 
I am
r-I-ch, 
I-ncreased w-I-th goods, 
I-n need of noth-I-ng. 

You should desire to know Jesus. He stands at the door of your hearts. “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with Me.” Well, what is the matter? There is something that you must do. You must clear the way and open the doors of your hearts. Perhaps you have a sin of self-indulgence to remove; perhaps some member should be removed, and it is better to enter into life maimed than to perish with all your members. The grand judgment is taking place, and has been going on for some time. Now the Lord says, Measure the temple and the worshipers thereof. Remember, when you are walking the streets about your business, God is measuring you; when you are attending your household duties, when you engage in conversation, that God is measuring you. Remember that your words and actions are being daguerreotyped [photographed] in the books of heaven, as the face is reproduced by the artist on the polished plate. 2SAT 53

Many have not had that religious experience that is essential for them, that they may stand without fault before the throne of God. The furnace fires of affliction He permits to be kindled upon them to consume the dross, to refine, to purify and cleanse them from the defilement of sin, of self-love, and to bring them to know God and to become acquainted with Jesus Christ by walking with Him as did Enoch. Ms 6, 1889