Monday 28 September 2020

Even As

By sinning, Adam and Eve broke both the heart of their Creator, and their marriage covenant with Him.  No longer did they reflect the image (character) of God. The restoration of this image, promised throughout Scripture and portrayed in the life of Christ, will again be seen in the 144,000 - His Bride. They will be perfect, humble, obedient, united, forgiving, submissive, pure, righteous and overcomers, “even as” their Beloved.


Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:48


And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many. Matthew 20:27,28


If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. John 15:10,11


I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John 17:14-18


 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. John 17:22,23


And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32


Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church. Ephesians 5:22-29


Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. Colossians 3:13


He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked. 1 John 2:6


And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. 1 John 3:3


Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 1 John 3:7


To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Revelation 3:21