Tuesday 8 September 2020

His Perfect Plan

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20


It is all in Christ you see, and all of Christ is yours! You can know that God has a precise place for you which is the perfect place in His perfect plan. If you have never committed yourself totally to Him before, do it now and say, ”Lord, Jesus, what a wonderful thing that Thou doest know precisely what Thou doest want to do in and through me. Thou has all the beautiful threads all ready to weave into the programme and pattern of things. Now I am Thine! I do not want any other programme, any other kind of life but the one that Thou Thyself art prepared to live in and through me. I know now that all is well for time and for eternity, while ever I have Your life.”


To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27


Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6