Wednesday 2 September 2020

Hiding

Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan. 1 Kings 17:3

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of Thy wings. Psalms 17:8

For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion:

in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me;

He shall set me up upon a rock...Hide not Thy face far from me;

put not Thy servant away in anger:

Thou hast been my Help; leave me not,

neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. Psalms 27:5,9


Thou shalt hide them in the secret of Thy presence from the pride of man:

Thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues. Psalms 31:20


Thou art my Hiding Place; Thou shalt preserve me from trouble;

Thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Psalms 32:7


Thou art my Hiding Place and my Shield:

I hope in Thy word. Psalms 119:114


Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies:

I flee unto Thee to hide me. Psalms 143:9


A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself:

but the simple pass on, and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 


And I will wait upon the Lord,

that hideth His face from the house of Jacob,

and I will look for Him. Isaiah 8:17


Verily thou art a God that hidest Thyself,

O God of Israel, the Saviour. Isaiah 45:15


He hath made my mouth like a sharp sword;

in the shadow of His hand hath He hid me,

and made me a polished shaft;

in His quiver hath He hid me. Isaiah 49:2


Thou blest Rock of Ages, I’m hiding in Thee.