Thursday 9 September 2021

What Is Truth?

Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? John 18:38

A selection of Scriptures to answer Pilate's question:


Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth. Psalms 119:151


Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase. Daniel 4:37


For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. John 1:17


Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6


Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John 17:17


This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 

1 John 5:6


My Affirmation:


It is my desire to have a love for the TRUTH.