Sunday 12 September 2021

Who Has My Heart?

Who has the heart? With whom are our thoughts? Of whom do we love to converse? Who has our warmest affections and our best energies? If we are Christ’s, our thoughts are with Him, and our sweetest thoughts are of Him. All we have and are is consecrated to Him. We long to bear His image, breathe His spirit, do His will, and please Him in all things. SC 58


The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9


And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5


Reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:11


I die daily. 1 Corinthians 15:31


I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20


They crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put Him to open shame. Hebrews 6:6


Who hath trodden under foot the Son of God. Hebrews 10:29


And they shall look upon Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for his only son. Zechariah 12:10


That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith. Ephesians 3:17


Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27


Abide in Me, and I in you. John 15:4



My Affirmation:

It is my desire for Christ to empty my heart of self, and live out His Life within me.