Wednesday 13 May 2020

Destiny

Capture your thoughts for they become your words,
Guard your words for they become your actions,
Control your actions for they become your habits,
Correct your habits for they become your character,
Refine your character for it will become your destiny.

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:4,5

Jesus does not change the character at His coming. The work of transformation must be done now. Our daily lives are determining our destiny. AH 16

How is it to be done?

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20

 The impartation of the Spirit is the impartation of the life of Christ. DA 805