Friday 6 March 2020

Christ, The Great I AM

Fear not, Abram: I AM thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. Genesis 15:1

I AM the Almighty God; walk before Me, and be thou perfect. Genesis 17:1

And, behold, I AM with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. Genesis 28:15

And God said unto Moses, I AM that I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent Me unto you. Exodus 3:14

I AM the Lord that healeth thee. Exodus 15:26

I AM the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Exodus 20:2

Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily My sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I AM the Lord that doth sanctify you. Exodus 31:13

Ye shall therefore keep My statutes, and My judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I AM the Lord. Leviticus 18:5

Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I AM the Lord your God. And ye shall keep My statutes, and do them: I AM the Lord which sanctify you. Leviticus 20:7,8

Be still, and know that I AM God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalms 46:10

I AM the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it. Psalms 81:10

I AM the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. SS 2:1

Fear thou not; for I AM with thee: be not dismayed; for I AM thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

I AM the Lord: that is My name: and My glory will I not give to another, neither My praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8

For I AM the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour. Isaiah 43:3

Ye are My witnesses, saith the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I AM He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. Isaiah 43:10

I, even I AM He that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Isaiah 43:25

Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside Me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I AM the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by Myself; Isaiah 44:24

I AM the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside Me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known Me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside Me. I AM the Lord, and there is none else. Isaiah 45:5,6

Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I AM God, and there is none else. Isaiah 45:22

Be not afraid of their faces: for I AM with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 1:8

Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I AM married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: Jeremiah 3:14

But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I AM the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 9:24

Behold, I AM against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord, and do tell them, and cause My people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 23:32

For I AM the Lord: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord God. Ezekiel 12:25

And ye My flock, the flock of My pasture, are men, and I AM your God, saith the Lord God. Ezekiel 34:31

And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I AM the Lord. Isaiah 37:6

Think not that I AM come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I AM not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Matthew 5:17

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I AM not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Matthew 9:13

And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I AM able to do this? Matthew 9:26

Think not that I AM come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I AM come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Matthew 10:34,35

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I AM meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. Matthew 11:29

But he answered and said, I AM not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 15:24

I AM the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. Matthew 22:32

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I AM with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:20

And Jesus said, I AM: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. Mark 14:62

I AM come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? Luke 12:49

For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I AM among you as he that serveth. Luke 22:27

Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And He said unto them, Ye say that I AM. Luke 22:70

I AM come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43

And Jesus said unto them, I AM the bread of life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst. John 6:35

But I know him: for I AM from him, and He hath sent Me. John 7:29

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM. John 8:58

As long as I AM in the world, I AM the light of the world. John 9:5

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I AM the door of the sheep. John 10:7

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I AM come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

I AM the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. John 10:11

Jesus said unto her, I AM the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:25

Jesus saith unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. John 14:6

Believe Me that I AM in the Father, and the Father in Me: or else believe Me for the very works 'sake. John 14:11

At that day ye shall know that I AM in My Father, and ye in Me, and I in you. John 14:20

I AM the true vine, and My Father is the husbandman. John 15:1

I AM the vine, ye are the branches:He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing. John 15:5

Jesus saith unto them, I AM He. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. John 18:5

And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I AM Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. Acts 9:5

I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8

Saying, I AM Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. Revelation 1:11

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon Me, saying unto Me, Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Revelation 1:17,18

All the churches shall know that I AM He which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. Revelation 2:23

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I AM the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Revelation 22:16

HE IS