Tuesday 25 August 2020

Christ said, “I will”

“I will” -


Be thou clean.

Liken him unto a wise man. 

Come and heal him.

Have mercy and not sacrifice.

Confess/deny before My Father.

Give you rest.

Not send them away fasting.

Build My church. 

Give you (whatever is right)

Give unto this last, even as unto the first.

Make thee ruler over many things.

Keep the Passover with My disciples.

Not drink henceforth of this fruit.

Smite the shepherd.

Go before you to Galilee.

Make you fishers of men.

Also ask you one question.

Send them prophets and apostles.

Forewarn you whom ye shall fear.

Give My flesh. 

Raise him up at the last day.

Draw all men unto Me.

Come again.

Do it.

Pray the Father.

Not leave you comfortless.

Love Him.

Send unto you.

Send Him unto you.

That they also which Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am.

Come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. 

Give thee a crown of life.

Come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

Put upon you none other burden. But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

Give him the morning star.

Come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Not blot out his name out of the book of life.

Confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.

Make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie.

Write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God.

Write upon him My new name.

Spue thee out of My mouth.

Come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.