Saturday 22 February 2020

Consider


Let us consider how we are regarded by our Creator — 

Genesis 1:26,27
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Deuteronomy 32:18
Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

Psalms 139:14,15
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are Thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.My substance was not hid from Thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in Thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Isaiah 43:7
Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isaiah 44:2
Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee.

Isaiah 44:24
Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, and He that formed thee from the womb.

Isaiah 46:3,4
Hearken unto Me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by Me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Isaiah 49:1
The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath He made mention of my name.

Isaiah 49:5
And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be His servant.

Isaiah 49:15,16
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of My hands.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee.

Zechariah 13:6
And one shall say unto Him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then He shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of My friends.


“You can be absolutely certain that there is no one in the universe more precious to Him than you.”