Wednesday 22 April 2020

They Found The Secret

It is with great pleasure that we are now able to welcome those who join us from the referral sites of Facebook, Twitter and our website aboveveryname.org

As you join us here we invite you to walk with Christ as did those Bible characters who Found The Secret:

ENOCH: walked with God
NOAH: found grace in the eyes of the LORD 
ABRAHAM: God will provide
ISAAC: we saw certainly that the LORD was with thee
JACOB: I will not let thee go except Thou bless me
JOSEPH: ye thought evil against me but God meant it for good
MOSES: who am I that I should go?
JOSHUA: as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD 
GIDEON: the people are yet too many
RUTH: Kinsman Redeemer
SAMUEL: speak LORD, for Thy servant heareth
DAVID: a man after Mine own heart, which shall fulfil all My will
SOLOMON: I don't know how to come in or go out 
ELIJAH: how long halt ye between two opinions?
ELISHA: a double portion of thy spirit 
EZRA: prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD and to do it 
NEHEMIAH: I am doing a great work so that I cannot come down
ESTHER: who knoweth but thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this
JOB: though He slay me, yet will I trust Him
ISAIAH: woe is me for I am undone, for I am a man of unclean lips
JEREMIAH: I cannot speak for I am a child 
EZEKIEL: thou shalt speak My words
DANIEL: purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself
HOSEA: I will allure her 
JOEL: the LORD is the hope of His people 
AMOS: seek Me and ye shall live 
MICAH: I will look unto the LORD, I will wait for the God of my salvation, my God will heal me
NAHUM: the LORD is good; a stronghold in the day of trouble
HABAKKUK: the just shall live by his faith
ZEPHANIAH: the LORD in the midst of thee is mighty, He will save
HAGGAI: the Desire of all nations shall come
ZECHARIAH: take away the filthy garments from him, clothe him in change of raiment
MALACHI: the Sun of Righteousness shall rise with healing in His wings
JESUS: I came not to do Mine own will but the will of Him who sent Me
STEPHEN: full of faith and power
PHILIP: preached unto him Jesus 
PAUL: Christ liveth in me
JOHN: we love Him because He first loved us
PETER: the trial of your faith being much more precious than gold 
JAMES: if the LORD wills we shall live or do this or that
JUDE: to the only wise God, our Saviour